|PERMENTANT DONTATION SCHEME:
With a view to making the hospital self-sufficient and fully utilizing its capacity and infrastructure, a scheme has been devised whereby any donor can do charity on permanent basis by donating only once, besides availing of benefit of 80-G deduction under the income tax Act also. The patients can avail medical services out of the annual interest.
The salient features of the scheme are as under:
- Individual Donor can donate minimum Rs. 10,000 /- or in multiple thereof only once.
- Institutional Donor can donate minimum Rs. 25,000/- or in multiple thereof only once.
- Such Donors will be issued a booklet (in a pass-book format) and an identity Card under the Common Seal of the Trust.
- Every year such, Donor can recommend or avail for himself/herself or his/her relatives and friends of any number medical treatment facilities available in the hospital including dental treatment and investigations free of charge of charge up to a seiling of Rs. 700/- per year for individual Donor and Rs. 1,750/- per year for institutional Donor.
- If, in any year, any Donor is unable to avail such facility. It will be carried forward and can be utilized at any time in future till the celling amount of Rs. 700/- and Rs. 1,750/- or accumulated balance is exhausted.
- Donor can nominate his/her heirs to continue to avail this facility forever.
Modus Operandi of the Scheme
- Such Donor has to send along with the beneficiary, the booklet issued by the trust, wherein entry will be made at each visit of the patient.
- At the same time, a bill of the medical treatment will be issued bearing serial number, date and amount utilized for the treatment.
- The charges of various medical treatments / facilities will be the ruling rates of the hospital at the time of availing the facility.
- Changes of the hospital are around 40 to 50% less than normal commercial (private) changes.
Donations to B.M.Parikh Foundation Trust are eligible for admissible deductions under section 80 G of the Income Tax Act
Make cross account payee cheques payble to “B. M. Parikh Foundation Trust”.
And mail to :
B M Parikh Foundation Trust
Shamal Bechar’s Pole, M.G.Road, Mandvi, Vadodara.
Phone : 0265 – 2413260, 0265 – 2437372 , 0265-2417831
Mobile : +91 9879081490
For further information:
Web Site: www.bmptrusthospital.org